Tuesday 3 July 2012

Updated Set time on the DS1307 and the Arduino

Some time ago I posted a Windows application to run on the PC which would integrate with a sketch on the Arduino platform to set the time on a DS1307 RTC chip. here

Well I started to play with the RTC again today and I made some changes to the application and noticed there was an update to the sketch found here. The Site seems to be down so here's another link to the file DS1307 Sketch.

I've added buttons to read the time/date out and clear/dump the memory to the text box, now it even saves the com port and baudrate settings for the next time you open it up.


Feel free to try it out and let me know if it doesn't work etc. and I'll do my best to fix it.

The software can be downloaded here.

9 comments:

RayB said...

is the VB source code downloadable from somewhere
Thanks

RayB said...

Nice application but like to see the VB code

Gadjet said...

RayB,
Click on the last word in the post "here" it should download the VB code. If it doesn't work post another comment and I'll fix it.

Phil

Unknown said...

can I please have the vb code? thanks :D78

Gadjet said...

Rob,
The software can be downloaded by clicking on the link at the bottom of the post.

elecflo said...

hi , very big thank you , perfect software I was looking to set the time of my DIY LED clock with usb, good job!

Gadjet said...

You're welcome, glad someone finds it useful.

Anonymous said...

Interesting stuff here!! Dropbox error, can you repost the VB code?

Gadjet said...

Dropbox link updated, let me know if it doesn't work.

Three button WiFi Remote

Using the power control circuit from the Wirelesse door/Window sensor I have designed a simple 3 button WiFi remote with the intention of co...

Popular Posts